Maggie Innes Logie Tulloch was born on the 12 April 1884, York Street, Launceston, Tasmania. She died on the 29 June 1938 at Ulverstone, Tasmania. On 24 November 1910, at Glencarron, Launceston, Tasmania, she married Charles Eaton Brown who was born about 1860 and died on the 18 July 1943 at Ulverstone Hospital, age 83.
There being no children in the marriage, nor any rightful heirs, in her will Maggie left her estate to her three sisters Mary (Charlotte), Dorothy and Heather. in his will Charles Eaton Brown left his estate to Dorothy Evelyn Tulloch’s four sons.
Dorothy Evelyn Tulloch was born in 1890 and married John Vernon Gibson who was born about 1888. He died on the 16 October 1944, at Sandy Bay Road, Hobart, Tasmania - he was 56. (Trove Newspaper Archive). The first page of Dorothy's will was missing but it seems that she was giving equal shares to her sons.
1. John Lindsay Gibson was born on the 12 November 1920, Pleasant Banks, Evandale, Launceston, Tasmania. He was discharged on the 18 April 1945 his next of kin J. Gibson. (date of birth, next of kin and discharge taken from WW2roll)
2. Alistair Charles Gibson was born on the 12 January 1922, Launceston, Tasmania. He was discharged on the 30 October 1945 his next of kin Joan Gibson. (date of birth next of kin and discharge taken from WW2roll)
3. Anthony Evelyn Gibson was born on the 16 September 1924, Launceston, Tasmania. He was discharged on the 2 July 1946 his next of kin Dorothy Gibson. (date of birth and discharge taken from WW2roll).
4. Richard Ian Gibson was married to Susan Beresford Martin, according to his will. Also, John L Gibson’s will also refers to her as his sister in law.
Heather Mary Tulloch was born about 1894 and married Dixon. Her married name was taken from her mother's will.
1. Ann Dixon was born about 1924 and died on the 24 Apr 1932 age 8 at High Street, Unley Park, Tasmania. Her name and date of death taken from Trove Newspaper Archive. It also states that she was their only daughter.
2. Heather Mary Dixon born after 1932, married Smith. Her married name was taken from her mother's will.